I wanted to have a series where I look at some mods for Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour and showcase what they did with the game.
However, after I finished the first spotlight, which can be watched Here and Here And due to life interfering, this was all I could do in the aforementioned form.
However, wit my life currently having a bit of a schedule, as well as always regretting not being able to finish this, I've decided to get back into it in a new form, as well as expand with more Generals / Zero Hour mods.
But that's not all.
In my latest vlog, around the 6 minute mark I eventually show that I'm interested in even more mods for Generals Zero Hour
Mods thus far confirmed
Vietnam: Glory Obscured
Wargames: Zero Hour
Are there mods missing? Hook me up on any of the links posted at the bottom.
DO NOT RESPOND IN THIS TOPIC. THIS TOPIC IS PURELY FOR ME ANNOUNCING THE STREAMS
But guess what? There is STILL more.
In the same vlog, I announce that I will be branching out into mods for Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge
Mods confirmed thus far
Red Alert 2: Reborn
It Came From Red Alert
YR: Zero Hour
Once again, if there is a mod you want me to showcase, links down below.
A few things to note
- I will NOT be doing any campaigns or challenges
- I will NOT be doing any PVP
- No matter which mod, I will take 1 Sunday PER FACTION
- Depending on how many factions a mod has, each Spotlight will take X Sundays
- If a mod does not have a publicly available version, I will not be showcasing it
- There may be personal reasons for me not to showcase a mod that you suggested
- I will switch up which game I focus on. 1 spotlight Gen / ZH, then Ra2/YR, etc